Friday, August 27, 2010

Rachel Uchitel in a Bikini

Tiger Woods' Mistress, Rachel Uchitel, was at the beach yesterday, the same day that Tiger Woods divorce was finalized. The mistress said "I feel horrible for him. He loved her. But he was in love with me. I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me." Rachel added, "I'd give up everything to be with him again."

Apparently she thinks there is still a shot now that Elin is gone, but I don't see that happening. First, why would she want to be with someone that has a serious cheating problem? Second, his PR people will never let this happen. If he gets back with her he is showing he has no regrets. And third, he can do way better than this girl.

  • Rachel Uchitel
  • Rachel Uchitel
  • Rachel Uchitel
  • Rachel Uchitel
  • Rachel Uchitel

No comments:

Post a Comment